A RECENT PLEASANT CHAT


is she pregnant? is she aware of it? I bet she is....................................

Following chat took place couple days ago I think it is funny and pleasant....


So my dear chat friend open the chat with an American Proverb which says ;
Reputation is what you are in the light
Character is what you are in the dark

that was true in Civil War time .Things changed since then in USA , now reputation slided in the dark and take the character under it...what kind of Proverb came out of it ? they are working on it with most hypocritical way..you will hear soon...

then my chat friend asks where does virtual fit refering the original proverb..... then the conversation goes like this ;

- where does virtual fit?
- virtual has no light or dark thats the beauty of it
- I am cleaning around
- I supply the mental broom for you ..tax free..so you can sweep the high energy areas
- you dont charge ( ah conversation sliding down to other organs)
- I do (sliding accepted)
- well I am a bit confused about the fact that you are not offering real life sex , but.....
(yes well justified......sliding is materialized)
now trying to pull the subject back into mind level.........without stopping the slide action..
- but I offer my mind...and tease is not a HARD ........realitynow it is getting very intellectually situmulating...- well we shall accept the lack of HARD ..reality as long as we are here dedicated to the soft and tender virtuality

- soft....tender...HARD....virtual....reality.........and you and I are right at the middle of it...in the air...I hold the soft ..you hold the HARD..otherwise we will fell

-in a mindless embrace
- less than mind...virtual lust..screen vibrating somehow
you have a sharp mind which is more precious than the hard reality..

-sometimes a real glass of rakı can cause a virtual concequences so I may say you are petite you can climb on me
- climb?
- yes you have no other choice but climb on my size man...I will help you
now this is perfect..........

- specify your position
- for sure it is not missionay position
another perfect answer..........
-I am not religious
-you dont know the expression look at the dictonary
answer is BOLD
-I know the expression the POSITION as well

- this is not THEOMACHY...dont be confused
- I know I know that takes place in relaxing time
now she goes back to basics...........

- Missionaries are the ones who went to Africa to help the Pageant population accept god in their hearts

- yes help the pageant population to understand basics of conception..but they fail and they are still pregnant no chance to deliver..now they go there and caress the pregnant bellies and whisper it will come..and the lady say but I cum last night....

-hence the missionary position was practiced by the highly religious people who made love with the only aim of conception...
- no wonder there have been no delivery since...

- but at that position they expose their ass..that is not religiously correct nor acceptable...
- so position can be discussed in different details

look at the question now...
- are you religious?

- am I look like religious ? yes I am that is why I want you to climb so I cannot expose my ass

- a matter of perspective
- you mean in climbing

-you cannot expose your ass..but mine will be at your mercy
- dont worry I cover it up properly

-in this position which I call Perpendicular Missionary position precaution can be taken properly with least damage...whatever it is...you never know what happens when there are many horny zombies around
ahh look how she changes the position now.....


- tell me how do you imagine a lap belly dance position?
- gypsies are around too?
- gypsies are around the erect missionary...isnt it interesting....
- yes veryyyyyy

-however you should practice weight lifting prior to perpendicular erect missionary roleplaying....let me tell you I weight 70 kg
- ahh you dont know I have one kilo bouncing balls..so I exercise
my god if you are 70 kg I need to exercise with 3 balls

- I wish these jokes are real...virtual jokes have no taste....whatever .....

and her final notes..........

- A German couple who, after 8 frustrating years of failing to have a baby, sought help from the University Clinic of Lubek only to be told that they must have s*ex if they want to have a baby.
The couple, also smiling for the first time, are now being given appropriate counseling... .

The University, amazed to have found a man who actually thinks
only with his brain, is undertaking a study to see if there are other such couples.

up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

NO WONDER THİS WORLD IS SCREWED UP AND NO WONDER MISSONARY POSITION IS STILL LIVELY AND CONSIDERED. I AM PROUD OF THE FACT THAT WE INTRODUCED NEW POSİTİON FOR BETTER FUN...WHAT ARE THE NEW CONCEPTS
*PERPENDICULAR MISSIONARY POSITION
*A LAP BELLY DANCE POSITION

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HİÇ KOMİK DEĞİL

YOU WANT TO LAUGH

JOKES NEVER ENDS